Site Network: Maxalan | Fluffy Bunny



3 weeks and half an hour post op

How time flies, 3 weeks already...

Oh I miss my glasses!... yeah, the hell I do. I can now fall asleep watching the TV and don't have to worry about taking them off or damaging them.

My near vision is still improving. My left eye needs to catch up with the right eye, but it is better than it was a week ago. I'm not using the artificial tear drops as I don't feel the need. Sometimes just before bedtime my right eye feels a little dry, but rather than use the drops I go to bed.

Even after three weeks I still find it hard to believe how much clearer my vision has become. I'm noticing a lot more than I ever did before. I've even started drawing, only simple things like our fireplace and copying pictures of birds from a book. I suppose it's just my way of capturing the things I see now over how I saw them before...if that makes any sense!

posted by Alan and Maxine @ 12:08 pm,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home