Site Network: Maxalan | Fluffy Bunny



Sunday 22nd September 2005 - Ultralase Consultation

I asked the Cataract question at my consultation this Sunday and was told the same as my research had indicated, that having Cataract surgery after having laser eye treatment is just the same and carrys the same risks as it would had laser eye surgery had not been performed. So I am still suitable for treatment.

Now down to the Ultralase consultation:
Ermm... Not as impressed as I was when I had the consultation at Accuvision. They were friendly enough, and carried out pretty much the same tests as Accuvision, but they just seem a bit more lacksadaisyical about it.

I always wanted Accuvision to perform my treatment due to their superior technology but thought give Ultralase a try, you never know. What has really put me off Ultralase was equipment failure. I am only considering treatment because of the new Wavefront technology and during my consultation, the piece of equipment that is used to measure the Wavefront decided not to play ball. After several attempts only one of my eyes was measured. They said I would have to go back for another consultation to see if I would be suitable for Wavefront treatment. All I can think of is; if the testing equipment fails, what's the actual surgery equipment like... I don't think I'll be going back.

My treatment with Accuvision is still booked for Tuesday 4th October at 11.00 am.

posted by Alan and Maxine @ 5:57 pm,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home