Site Network: Maxalan | Fluffy Bunny



6 Days post op

It's been 6 days since my op. I can't believe how quickly time has flown.

My eyesight has not yet settled down yet and I'm finding it hard to read, although my distance vision is perfect.

I know you're not supposed to compare the sight between each eye, but I can't help it. My right eye seems to be fine and I can focus quite close up, almost as good as I could without glasses. However my left eye is not quite as good and I'm getting a little double vision/ghosting when focusing close up / reading. This is probably what's causing my headaches. I've been told to expect this and it'll settle down in time. I'll mention it at my 1 week post op appointment and see what they say.

posted by Alan and Maxine @ 12:47 pm,

1 Comments:

At 6:44 am, Blogger Alan and Maxine said...

Sorry Dad, I did not receive your text.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home