Site Network: Maxalan | Fluffy Bunny



24 hours after stopping the anti-biotic drops

It's now been just over 24 hours since I was told to stop using the anti-biotic drops. My eyes feel less puffy, particularly around the lower lids. The pain I was experiencing every now and again in my right eye has subsided significantly and is all but gone and my near vision has improved a little.

Last night I drove over 60 miles in the dark and had no problems with halo's, starbursts or glare from the headlights from oncoming traffic. Infact my night vision seems to have improved since I wore glasses.

I am already extremely pleased with the results of the treatment, but if my vision continues to improve I will be over the moon.

posted by Alan and Maxine @ 11:39 am,

2 Comments:

At 7:54 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations again, it remains reassuring to read of good progress! I'm writing this 18 hours after my LASIK - slight halos, but an incredible difference already. I've got the official big smile on my face :-)

 
At 4:30 pm, Blogger Alan and Maxine said...

Congratulations Nickk on taking the plunge. Your halos will probably disappear after a day or two. It's true what they say, my vision has improved on a day by day basis. I'm now two weeks post op and my near vision is getting better. I still find it hard to focus close up when reading, particularly with my left eye, but I've noticed a marked difference since last week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home