Site Network: Maxalan | Fluffy Bunny



Wednesday 27th September 2005 - Becoming Nervous

I know I said I wasn't going to post now until the big day, but...

It's only six days left now and I'm getting quite nervous about it all, but not in a bad way. The only way I can describe the way I'm feeling is that it's the kind of feeling you get when you are about to get married and your wedding day is approaching, or you're about to give a speech. Butterflies in the stomach and images in your mind about hoping it will all go well and that you've made the right decision.

Marrying Maxine was definitely the right decision for me. Two years on and life couldn't be better. But if only I could see without specs :-(

Reading all the posts on the Ultralase forum website www.lasereyeforum.co.uk has been good. A source of comfort almost. Not only is it a great source of information and inspiration, reading about all those people who have been through it and come out the other side, but also reading about what to expect just before and after treatment. I have also taken the liberty of replying to posts as well has having my query about Cataracts answered. It appears having Cararact surgery after laser eye treatment is possible. Not only do the experts tell me it is, I've also had contact from someone who's mother is going through it soon.

posted by Alan and Maxine @ 10:18 am,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home