Site Network: Maxalan | Fluffy Bunny



Laser Eye Surgery Diary Monday 19th September

I have pretty much decided that I'm definitely going to have the surgery unless I'm told that I'm unsuitable.

This morning I told my manager that I have decided I want laser eye surgery and asked for some time off. She said that because it is health related, it wouldn't be a problem and the company would accommodate me having the time off.
I then phoned Accuvision to see if I could get an earlier appointment and to ask that if I am suitable what would be the earliest date I could have the procedure. My appointment has now been brought forward to Wednesday 21st September (Aahhh only two days away) with the possibility of having surgery on the 4th October. My heart has started to race and my stomach feels uneasy. I know I wanted to bring things forward and I'm grateful they have been, but now it has started to become a reality I'm feeling very nervous.

posted by Alan and Maxine @ 5:44 pm,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home