Site Network: Maxalan | Fluffy Bunny



Laser Eye Surgery

I am seriously considering laser eye surgery and have been on and off for many years. While I consider this I am planning to keep a diary of events to let everyone know of my progress (or lack of it - but hopefully this won't be the case), if of course I decide to go ahead with it.

I started keeping a diary about a week ago which I'm going to publish later today, then keep it up to date as the days go by.

I will publish my research, choices, fears, and decisions leading up to surgery, if that's how far I get, whenever I have something to add. If I decide to go ahead with surgery this will increase to daily postings to keep everyone up to date with my progress.

Wish me well!!!!

posted by Alan and Maxine @ 7:42 am,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home