Site Network: Maxalan | Fluffy Bunny



Laser Eye Surgery Diary Sunday 18th September

Sunday 18th September 2005

Decided to put this diary on both my Blogs.I spent the rest of the day contemplating whether or not to re-arrange my Accuvision appointment for an earlier date. I don't want to wait a month in between consultations. I tried phoning Accuvision on the number they gave me to re-schedule the appointment, not really expecting anyone to be there on a Sunday. To my surprise someone answered. I was told the phone number I phoned was redirected to an emergency helpline and I would have to phone back Monday to Friday to re-schedule my consultation appointment. It's nice to know that you can get through to someone at Accuvision in an emergency even if you phone the re-schedule phone number. I'm becoming even more sold on Accuvision.

Here is the website of the manufacturer of the laser equipment used by Accuvision
http://www.wavelight-laser.net/

posted by Alan and Maxine @ 9:18 am,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home