Site Network: Maxalan | Fluffy Bunny



Caleb's Black and Swollen Eye!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Yesterday lunchtime Caleb banged his right eye on the edge of the dining table. There was a small cut but no bleeding or swelling, so I put cold compress on it to prevent swelling.

He was put to bed as normal as he had no other symptoms, other than a snotty nose which he has had for a couple of days now.

He woke me up crying at 5.30am, when I went in my first thought was he had got a cold in his eye and he could not open it. But on closer inspection I noticed it to be very swollen.

I took him in to see Alan and it was decided he needed to go to the hospital to get it checked out.

We arrived at the hospital for 6am and was seen by the doctor at 6.30am, and after a five minute consultation the Doctor it was just a soft tissue swelling of the upper eye subside within 48 - 72 hours.

He has a temp of 40 at the moment so he is feeling rather sorry for himself.

Will keep you posted as to how the healing process is working.






posted by Alan and Maxine @ 6:47 am,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home